During his career, Casper Münter has gained substantial experience in all aspects of general corporate work focusing particularly on large and medium-sized Danish and international industrial and financial companies. Casper is key account manager for a number of Plesner's clients.
Casper's primary focus is drafting and negotiating complex contracts such as cooperation, partnership, supplier, distribution, facility management and logistics agreements.
In addition, Casper is an expert in M&A and has participated in more than 400 transactions and he has served on the boards of a broad spectrum of companies. Casper comes from an international background with a British mother, an American wife, a master degree from New York University and time as an associate at a Wall Street law firm. This has provided the platform for an extensive international network and a broad international client base.
- Berendsen - global cooperation agreement with Henkel/Ecolab
- Bisca - international distribution agreements
- Danfoss - joint venture with SMA Solar Technology
- Danske Bank - first generation multinational IFM agreement with ISS (most comprehensive in Denmark ever)
- Glud & Marstrand - most comprehensive supplier agreement
- 3M - Nordic logistics and FM agreement
- Advent International - acquisition of KMD and others
- Bain - acquisition of Scandinavian Brake Systems
Berendsen - advisor on a large number of international and Danish acquisitions
- Dong Energy - advisor on the sale of 26% of the shares to Goldman Sachs, the Labour Market Supplementary Pension Fund and PFA
- General Atlantic - sale of major shareholding in Saxo Bank
- Nordic Capital - acquisition of Sportmaster
- Orkla - a number of acquisitions in Denmark
Casper Münter is ranked as a leading individual as regards Corporate/M&A by Chambers Global and Chambers Europe. (2017)
Casper Münter is ranked as a leading individual as regards Corporate/M&A by both Chambers Global and Chambers Europe. Casper Münter remains a respected figure in the Danish market, acting for large and medium-sized companies and private equity houses. (2016)
Casper Münter is listed as an expert with respect to Corporate - Merger & Acquisition. (2016)
Casper Münter is ranked as a leading individual as regards Corporate/M&A by Chambers Global. Casper Münter is well known for his involvement in private equity deals. He was recently involved in the acquisition of stakes in DONG Energy by Goldman Sachs, ATP and PFA Pension. (2015)
Casper Münter is recommended as regards Mergers & Acquisitions. (2014)
Casper Münter is ranked as a leading individual as regards Corporate/M&A by Chambers Global as well as by Chambers Europe. Clients say Casper Münter "stands out" and "dares to tell us the unpleasant things that we may not want to hear". (2014)