Tina Kang is a partner in our Corporate Finance team and advises on significant Danish and international M&A.
Tina has extensive experience advising on large and medium-sized private M&A transactions representing either buyers or sellers, including structured sales processes, and she advises on private equity investments, mergers and joint ventures.
Tina has been involved in a number of multi-jurisdictional transactions and has advised on some of the biggest M&A transactions in Denmark.
- Fitness World – FSN's sale of Fitness World to Puregym
- KK Wind Solutions – AP Møller Holding's acquisition of KK Wind Solutions from Solix
- Altiden - Ambea/Altiden's acquisitions of Vivamus and Casablanca within the care industry
- Løgismose – IK/Løgismose Meyers acquisition of Massive Catering and Hahnemanns Køkken
- Danmarks Skibskredit – Danske Bank, Nationalbanken, Nordea and A.P. Møller Mærsk's sale of Danmarks Skibskredit to an Axcel lead consortium
- Lessor - Axcel's sale of Lessor group to Paychex
- 3 PET - Færch Plast Group's acquisition of 3 Pet Holding B.V.
- Unifeeder - Nordic Capital's sale of Unifeeder group
- Stark - Ferguson Group's sale of Stark
- CGL - Færch Plast Group's acquisition of CGL Pack Services SAS
- Færch Plast - EQT's sale of Færch Plast Group to Advent International
- Falck Alarm - Verisure's acquisition of Falck's alarm portfolio
- Anson Packaging - Færch Plast Group's acquisition of Anson Packaging Ltd.
- Joe & the Juice - General Atlantic's investment in Joe & the Juice
- TOP-TOY - Sale of TOP-TOY A/S to EQT
- Sealed Air - Færch Plast's acquisition of Sealed Air's European tray business
- Paulig Group - Solina Group's acquisition of Paulig Group
- Færch Plast - EQT's acquisition of Færch Plast A/S
- SFK Food - Solina Group's acquisition of SFK Food
- EY - Merger between EY Danmark and KPMG Danmark
Tina Kang is listed as a Leading Lawyer (Notable Practitioner) as regards M&A (2020+2021)