Henrik Laursen is a partner in our Corporate Finance team and focuses on equity capital markets transactions, public and private M&A as well as venture capital and strategic investments.
Henrik's corporate practice covers a wide variety of capital markets transactions, including IPOs, takeovers, rights issues, sell-downs and other equity offerings, public and private M&A and venture capital investments. In addition to transactional work, Henrik provides advice in relation to ongoing disclosure obligations, corporate governance and general corporate matters to a number of global companies.
Henrik has completed transactions with an aggregate value of more than DKK 50bn and has been involved in several Danish landmark transactions across multiple industries, including the IPOs of Netcompany, Nets, ISS and Scandinavian Tobacco Group and the takeover bids on Topdanmark and Nørresundby Bank. In addition, Henrik has extensive experience with cross-border capital markets transactions, including the U.S. IPOs of Forward Pharma and Zealand Pharma on Nasdaq Main Market (NYC) and the IPO of Nordic Waterproofing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
While working across multiple industries, Henrik has a particular focus on the technology and life science sectors as well as providing advice to financial institutions.
- Netcompany - Advisor to Netcompany in connection with its IPO (DKK 3.6bn)
- Zealand Pharma - Advisor to Zealand Pharma in connection with its equity finance and license transaction with Alexion
- Tryg - Advisor to Nordea in connection with Tryg's private placement to finance the acquisition of Alka (DKK 4bn)
- NTG - Advisor to the syndicate banks in connection with NTG's admission to trading and official listing on Nasdaq Copenhagen (listing only)
- Orphazyme - Advisor to the syndicate banks in connection with Orphazyme's IPO (DKK 600m)
- Nets - Advisor to the syndicate banks in connection with Nets' IPO (DKK 5.5bn)
- GreenMobility - Advisor to ABGSC in connection with two GreenMobility private placements
- Adform - Advisor to the syndicate banks in connection with Adform's contemplated IPO (aborted)
- Scandinavian Tobacco Group - Advisor to the syndicate banks in connection with STG's IPO (DKK 3.6bn)
- Nordic Waterproofing - Advisor to Nordic Waterproofing in connection with its IPO on Nasdaq Stockholm (SEK 1.1bn)
- Nordjyske Bank - Advisor to Nordjyske Bank in connection with its rights issue (DKK 704m)
- Bavarian Nordic - Advisor to the syndicate banks in connection with Bavarian Nordic's private placement (DKK 665m)
- Forward Pharma - Advisor to the syndicate banks in connection with Forward Pharma's IPO on Nasdaq Main Market (New York) (USD 220m)
- Zealand Pharma - Advisor to Zealand Pharma in connection with its IPO on Nasdaq Main Market (New York) (USD 90m)
- Agromino - Advisor to Agromino in its debt-to-equity restructuring and listing of warrants
- ISS - Advisor to the syndicate banks in connection with ISS' IPO (DKK 9.4bn)
- Netcompany, Matas, Genmab, Asetek, etc. - Advisor on numerous sell-down transactions
- Topdanmark - Advisor to Sampo in its mandatory bid on Topdanmark
- Nørresundby Bank - Advisor to Nordjyske Bank in its take-over of Nørresundby Bank (DKK 2bn)
- Facebook - Advisor to Facebook in connection with its acquisition of The Eye Tribe
- Riemann - Advisor to Orkla in connection with its acquisition of Riemann
- Kelsen - Advisor to the Ferrero Family Office in its acquisition of Kelsen
- Ascendis Pharma - Advisor to US VC funds in connection with Series D financing round led by Sofinnova Ventures (USD 60m)
- Santaris Pharma - sale by Sunstone Capital, Novo A/S and others of Santaris Pharma A/S to Roche
- DONG Energy (now Ørsted) - Advisor to DONG Energy in connection with private placement with participation from Goldman Sachs, ATP and PFA (DKK 11bn)
- Fan Milk International - Advisor to Abraaj and Danone in connection with acquisition of Fan Milk International
- Trustpilot - Advisor to Index Ventures in connection with venture round (EUR 10m)
Henrik Laursen is listed as a Leading Lawyer (Notable Practitioner) as regards Capital Markets: Equity and M&A (2020)
Henrik Laursen is recommended and listed as a "Next generation lawyer" as regards Capital Markets. Henrik Laursen attracts praise as "a very strong practitioner who always goes the extra mile for clients" (2019)