Charlotte Hasseriis Iversen is highly experienced within general insurance law and regulatory insurance advice in matters regarding Danish and foreign insurance and pension companies as well as insurance intermediaries.
Over the years, Charlotte has assisted a number of Danish and foreign insurance and pension companies as well as insurance intermediaries with establishment and restructuring, including portfolio transfers. She has furthermore assisted a number of Danish and foreign companies with advice on the Danish insurance intermediary regulation, most recently the implementation of the Insurance Distribution Directive into Danish law.
In addition, Charlotte specialises in general insurance and tort law, including insurance fraud, advisors’ professional liability, product liability, general commercial liability and reinsurance, and she has handled a large number of litigation and arbitration proceedings in these areas. Thanks to her in-depth knowledge of the insurance markets, Charlotte provides targeted and value-creating advisory services to her clients in the industry.
Charlotte is member of the board of the Danish Insurance Law Association and has been appointed vice- chairman in May 2016.
- AP Pension - regulatory assistance to AP Pension with the purchase of shares in Nykredit Livsforsikring A/S from Topdanmark Livsforsikring A/S and the subsequent merger between AP Pension and Nykredit Livsforsikring A/S
- AnaCap Financial Partners LLP – regulatory assistance in the acquisition of a majority stake in SundhedsGruppen A/S which includes Dansk Sundhedssikring A/S, a Danish insurance intermediary
- Pensionskassen for Apotekere og Farmaceuter (pension fund for chemists and pharmacists) - regulatory assistance with the pension fund’s transfer of its portfolio to PFA Pension, Forsikringsaktieselskab
- PFA Pension - assistance in a number of cases regarding insurance fraud and entitlement to cover under insurance policies offering protection against loss of earning capacity
- Danica Pension - assistance in a number of cases regarding insurance fraud and entitlement to cover under insurance policies offering protection against loss of earning capacity
Charlotte Hasseriis Iversen is recommended as regards Insurance (2019)
Charlotte Hasseriis Iversen is recommended as regards Insurance. (2017)
Charlotte is recommended as regards Insurance.
The "competent, highly skilled" Charlotte Hasseriis Iversen advised Dansk Shell on the transfer of its pension funds to CNP Assurances. (2014)