Latest news on Life Science
07 August 2020
The holidays are over - what happened on the life science law front while I was away?
- Clinical Trials - 3rd of July EMA published the first edition of the CTIS Highlights newsletter in which a status on the development of the Clinical Trial Information System is provided, see here.
- SPC - 9th of July the CJEU delivered the long-awaited Santen-decision (C-673/18) in which it is rejected that supplementary protection certificates (SPCs) can be issued for new therapeutic applications of an active ingredient where that active ingredient already have been the subject of a marketing authorisation for a different therapeutic application, see here.
- ENLI - 7th of July ENLI informed that it had updated the Guide on Digital Media and the Guide on International Congresses, see here (in Danish).
- Medical devices - 13th of July the European Commission updated the list of notified bodies, see here.
- Medical devices - 13th of July the European Commission also updated the list of the notified bodies' availability and capacity in relation to COVID-19 related medical devices, see here.
- Veterinary medicinal products - 17th of July EMA published the first edition of the Veterinary Medicines Regulation Highlights newsletter in which a status on the development of the Union Product Database and the Union Pharmacovigilance Database is provided, see here.